For some reason I haven't been feeling very creative lately and it's been a month or so since I've sewn anything. Over the week-end I decided to work on some UFOs and get started on new projects. I was able to finish two skirts and cut out patterns for two new tops for spring.
This skirt used to be a strapless sundress I found in a second-hand shop some time last year, but I didn't like the top, so I cut it off then re-positioned the waistband and zipper:
This skirt was one of those long prairie-type dresses and was too long, so I simply shortened it and added an elastic waistband:
Feels good to get those done! Now I'm working on two spring tops which I'm hoping to finish before I leave for vacation in three weeks.